WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Jimmy Fallon is an entrepreneur who took control of his career and reinvented himself. We wondered what "tips" Jimmy might give to a prospective franchise buyer.Here are just a few we think he might agree with.
Top 10 Tips for First Time Franchisee
- Be Smart - Just because your a franchise player doesn't mean you should launch our own franchise.
- Find Who You Are - Building a brand is happening all the time. Pick a business that best reflects who you are.
- Commit 100% - Becoming a successful franchisee is not easy. As with anything worth doing, hard work, hustle, and continuously improving yourself is key to success.
- Find Your Passion - Do what you love. Pick a business you want to do because you love it. If you love animals, pick a pet franchise. If you love working with children, pick a kids franchise.
- Think like a customer. Would you buy the product or service? If not ... you might want to find a franchise that you absolutely love their product or service. If you don't love it, why would your future customers?
- Be resourceful. If you are not good at financials or writing your business plan, find someone to help you.
- Never ignore your instincts. If something doesn't feel right... just ask. There is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to launching your future.
- Be efficient and organized. Have a plan. Figure out your goals. Then go make it happen.
- Enjoy the journey. Don't expect all the answers to make sense. Building a business is going to be messy. Not everything is going to work smoothly. Bumps are part of the journey. Deal with it.
- Do the work. Don't ask others to give you the answer. You have to just do the work. You are your own boss so the buck stops with you.
Want to learn more recruitment tips?